Reading Time: 1 minute
This is a fresh and lively salsa that is perfect for casual summer lunches or entertaining.
It makes a fantastic dip duo with guacamole. You can serve both of them together with vegetable crudites, raw crackers or organic blue corn chips.
This is also a delicious and simple raw food lunch when scooped into large romaine lettuce leaves with sliced avocado.
For an extra burst of flavor, this fresh salsa would also be a great accompaniment to any Mexican, Asian or Indian dish.
- 1 1 ⁄2 cups mango diced
- 1 ⁄2 cup pineapple diced
- 1 ⁄4 cup red onion diced
- 1 ⁄4 cup red pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 ⁄4 cup cilantro chopped finely
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Adjust salt, lime juice and jalapeno to taste.