Reading Time: 1 minute
Goji berries and pomegranate are both wonderful sources of antioxidants, which boost immune function and protect against cardiovascular disease. Papaya and tangerines are both very high in vitamin C, which is also a very effective antioxidant to protect against free radicals.
If your goji berries are soft and moist you can add them directly to the recipe. Otherwise, it is recommended to soak them in water for about an hour to soften.
If you can’t find a fresh pomegranate you can simply leave it out or add extra goji berries as a replacement.
- 1 cup tangerine sections chopped
- 2 cups papaya cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon raw shredded coconut
- Combine everything in a small mixing bowl and stir gently to combine.
- You can enjoy this immediately but if you are pressed for time you can prepare it the night before and store in a sealed container in the fridge.