Reading Time: 1 minute
This fresh mango salsa offers a delicious blend of sweet and spicy flavors. It is a great addition to any Mexican-inspired dish like tacos or burrito bowls. You could try it as a topping on grilled tofu or wild salmon.
It also makes a fantastic snack, scooped up into half an avocado or romaine lettuce leaves, or even with traditional tortilla chips.
Each serving supplies 56% of the daily recommendation for vitamin A and 175% for vitamin C. For sure you’ll want to give this recipe a try!
- 2 medium mangoes chopped small
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped small
- 1/2 medium red onion diced small
- 1/2 medium jalapeno pepper finely minced
- 3 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Combine mango, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and fresh lime juice in a medium glass or another non-reactive bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 0.8g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 2283IU | Vitamin C: 105mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!